Thursday, November 5, 2009

again Wednesdayy

Wednesday,
again and again...


Every wednesday for me, is just a bad day.
duno why?
everytime, on wednesday,
surely 98% will be bad luck!!!
and today also.


I knew that xxx is going to 'pecat' me sooner or later..
But, in my opinion,
Firstly, she's going to treat me 'kindly', which means evil-lyy
Second, of course, she's going to praise the one she lovesss... in front of mee!!!
Hate her!!!!! all over the way in my life!!!
Third, she will surely going to look down on me,; I won't let her go so easily also....
To beat her down, i muz use sum cruel.... teknikkksss....xD
muahhahahaaa!!! she's gonna die in my hand.................


on the above text, only me and her know this....
So, it's kinda secret?
> I think so...
> yeahhh...


lahi..lahi...... praise her summore la...
I will not 'eat vinegar' of that tiny things...
stupid idio_ !!!!!fish you!
where's that _ _ _ r _ _ _ _ _++
stupid....fellow.
go die la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXL weight



>Back to the main point,
today, very geram!!lahi lahi....
u thought u're the biggest one meh?
sohaih la u...
big?
so wat?
i'm not afraid, K?

today, went early to school in the morning,
then, go back home in the afternoon.
Coz dun wan to study,and nothing to do oso^^
this is called ponteng, isn't it?
watever..

That's all,byebye!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->