Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wooots

OUt of my thoughtss,
hahaa, ..
to seik ching, nama>>>mamaaa...
oopsiee, now i rmber..- not yet siap my tatabahasa!!!
;D 4get abt that,
Now I nid to finish this post first..

Todae,
Joyce said some of the 'girls' are very intelligent
>> do you noe, wat does it meanss?
>>>she's mentioning meee(x
cause my hair telahpun dipotong...
now short short lee!!!
Next>>
It's cOming!!!!
dd...
Valentine's DAyy!!
Wooooots, nid to prepare 5packs
I nid to tell some 'hua xin' ppl>>>
change this 'hua xin' attitude!!!
It's not Gud to have so many gf or wifes or even 'sweetheartzz'
xD
Yeah, im telling theseeeeeeee.. to myself (x

U noe, im the one!!
'Hua XIN'
its not my fault,
i oso dun wan deee..
but cnt controolll xD
sherayn tetap sherayn
nobodii can menjadi sherayn..
flower heart tetap flower heart
haizz, noone can changeee!!!

that's the reason I like to be MysElf!!!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->