Monday, March 21, 2011

RAWR!

bak here again
sudah lama tak blog:P
this hols damn fun :D

saturday, went Banker's club for some ceremony. oww....he's so kesian.although he like very disayangi oleh ibu bapanya, but i think he's kinda pity :( felt sad for him. But anyway, walk your own life OUT! aiyar, now masih young, sure got bright future :D

SUNDAY-i grew older :(
my birthday!!! C:
although not many ppl celebrate with me today, but aftr hols, sure gt ppl celebrate wif me, ain't i right? i get LEEHONGKI poster from my sista & a toilet bowl x) Hongki hyungnim <3
damn lengzai :D i like i like FTisland :3
didi gave my DOMODOMO :D
mummy gave me a cute cute TEE!
daddy gave me hug hug hug, a warm family & an amazing dinner :)
dinner, haih ._.
ruined by mummy:(
but in the end quite good lar...
and oso when i on my facebook, i was like damn wakao! love my frens, all of you :D
great birthday this year although its a hol. :D

monday, i started tidying up my table, bcuz of the stupid books messed up my room. spent lot of time on it. ahah... ... i keep on reading my diary. ahemdao... cnt stop thinking leh... ...:P

tuesday, wednesday, out out out. non-stoppable. very tired dp. and oso, i feel so stupid, waiting for impossible things happen. aih... ... quite sad.

thursday, tidy up my stuffs for 2mr's Koperasi camp. again, no phone, no camera, no psp... ... hopefully, i can get wat i want 2mr, who knows?

friday, one wish sudah hancur. went school abt 8++, not so late gua :D again, im in Pink group!!! walao, pink and i damn friend meh? i dun like pink for 85% ashs... ... shuwen and jeanno gt cum, but then mommy and seik din cum. i think 2mr they'll cum. sort a... ...
we played many activities. so damn tired man+smelly xP
then, we hav barbeque for dinner. i do my own chicken wings weih for the first time! everytime i din 'qin zi chu ma' de, but this time, aiyar... ... just let it be :)
my darling din help me prepare my dinner, so kena masuk dapur sendiri cook.
skills not bad, not bad! summore teacher eat the chicken wings that i make xDDD
so proud of myself :P *perasan again* dat's wat pisces oweys do :)))
bring my laopo safely go bak home :D

saturday, last day of camp. walao, yesterday run till both my legs damn tiring. oso duno why today can wake up on 7:30++.lols. this call pro!!! today, actually camp till 3.30pm, bt then me, jeanno&shuwen went Amcorp after camp till 5pm. go lepak lepak. today Kop. camp damn bad weih, drink the wat wat yuckky+disgusting juice. eeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! and oso, drama, fake daoooo!!! i damn serious in drama eih, i din laugh till the last minute, until all of us laugh. so pro!!! :)))ahem,siapa & siapa okay okay ady. c de lar, i say no worries de mar... ... frens are frens. dun turn face wif each other, then no prob de! :)
i zhadou!!! when having lunch, OMGAWD! cnt bliv sum1 can say till so zadou!!! tell the ant to call their friend cum and clean up the leftovers. XD
unblivableee!!!!!OMGAWD! laugh till i dropppppppppppppp!!!!!!XD
ahah, the results for overall Kop camp 2011, Pink group- NO.1
thank you, thank you!C:

sunday, went church. walaoo,,,tired lo~ slept during meeting. sowwwwwiiiiiiieeeeee Lord jesus! aih, really cant stand. so slept dy, summore the aircond damn COLD, my leg freezing... ... hands cold till cant move. swt. go make again a new pair specs. much nicer than last week one. :) hopefully, my wish do comes true.

:D stay happy all the day, pray for JAPAN too. duno when will v byebye with each other, treasure the time we gt together. kay, 2mr school.nida go bed now.

she.sherayn
Time is precious, dun let go even one second :)

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->