Saturday, July 23, 2011

AGM/Pilihanraya/Meeting

WAT I DID TO MYSELF.
today was a day full of activities.

First of all, i went BILIKA02(UBKMeeting),
Xinyi and me had a litttle briefing for going on the duty on Papan Notis.
I was SHOCKSHOCKSHOCK after having the short briefing.
That was so fast is lyk in 一瞬间. brieifng was so SHOCKING.
Now, only I realize there's much FUN in UBK :)
Second, I went S&G. After hand in the money.
Third, went U6A for KOP & Pengguna.
OMGAWD! I geeeet Ketua Sumber for Kelab Pengguna;
Pen.Ketua Publisiti2 for KOP.
AHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
So SYOK!!!
Lastly, went library- Pilihanraya.
WOOTTSSS... I got post!!! IMPOSSIBLE bcum POSSIBLE :)
I was the Ketua for Kumpulan Publisiti.
Incredible :)
Thanks to ALL MY SENIORS OF ALL CLUBS/UNITS.
THANKYOU for giving me the chance for owning posts :)

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->