Saturday, March 14, 2009

My bIrthday (Part I)

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me~
Happy Birthday to Sh3rayn!

14th years edi on this universe!
lama-lama menjadi tua!^^
why so malang ni!
gt exam today.

Today,
Early in the morning,
My sis.(Dorothy Shortcake)
& My bro.(bong zai)
Say 'Happy Birthay' to me.
Then, both of them went to school.
Left me in the house. (alone)
Duno why the alarm clock rang & rang & still rang... ...
Veriiii irritating!!!
Cannot had a good sleep... ...=_=
very sleepy ahhhh...


8am woke up,
saw papa at his office.
papa say "HB" to me!!! thxx papa.
mama came back.(hug me)
breakfast- tuna sandwich+a cup of MILO
haih... ...
Arrive at school at around 9am,
Because, Qian H. promise me to revise the KH wif her!

It's still raining outside,
Mom hantar me by car to school bcoz raining.
When I arrived at school,
Qian H. not there leh!!!
Deng!!! fang wo fei ji... ...
Go find Xiao Qi & Jing Yi,
They said Qian H. not yet come wor
She didn't com duty 2day,
So, I read the KH notes wif XQ. & JY.
Blur blur de... ...
Duno wat the Bab 3-Elektrik 'toks' abt!
Haih... ...
Nobody says 'happi burfday' to me!(at school) T.T
Jia Min came!
Her action (veri 值得我怀疑)
duno wat she wants to do to me.

Few minutes later,
Qian H. came.
She didn't said "HB" to me leh...
T_T sad la of coz!
Haih... ...
Nobody remember 2day's my burfday!!!
sighed... ...
Jia Min wants me & QH. to 陪伴her go to Dewan Kuliah there and revise our notes.

Then,
we went there la!
(still raining...)
JM. & QH. very ''perasan'' ^^
bcoz gt ppl say ''leng lui'' ,
& both of them... ...(duno how 2 describe)
hhaahahhahaa...

Then, XQ. came,
She brings RM9 along wif her,
bcoz she doesn't noe wat's the money for,
she found it at the counter back,
Then, 4 of us deciced to share the money... ...^^
XQ. threw the money...
ooooppppppss...
the money falls down to - - - - -
beside the drain (in front of the KH bengkel)
hahaha... QH. & XQ
go down and pick it up.
veli 搞笑!
Time pass by,
Now, it's already 11am,
We (QH.+ JM.+me)didn't noticed abt the time
Xiao Q. came out from library,
Then,
Xiao Q. ask us whether we,
11/11:30am go to canteen and had our lunch.
Then, we all say 11am la,
bcoz we are hungry!!!
(hungry hungry hungry... ...=P)
we go eat lo~
(sum secrets can't share wif u all guys)
soree!!! ^^
After having our lunch,
Me & Xiao Qi go back to library
[Bcoz Qian Hui & Jia Min saw their fren(Dorothy) and went wif them.]
we continued to read the KH notes... ...

12.15pm edi.
lok lok came!
she says 'HB' to me!!!
gino came!
she says 'HB' to me!!!!!
After that,
Xiao Q. say 'HB' to me lo!
very 感動
cry a little bit la

Morning session student's 放學,
XW, Alicia, HZ, Qi2, Gino, me, JY, Lok2, JM, Amanda
sit at a table and revise 2day's exam
Today's exam paper:
Kemahiran Hidup & Mathematics.
Then, I went away.
Bcoz very noizy.
Study (alone)is the bez!!!^^
Sum of the librarians didn't go to dewan(including me^^)
study study study... ...
The bell rangs,
We need to go back to class.
walk walk walk...
sampai hingga the stairs,
saw Elora(my K.Tingkatan)
Elora: Hapi Burfday!
Me: thxx~

Went back to class... ...
PSZ. 传来传去:
2day's sherayn birthday...
walau eh!!!
tak da muka la!!!
T.T ; but very happy
Almost every1 in my class said 'HB' to me!
wahahahhaahaaa~
very exciting!!!!!

Mood vellliiiiiii good.
^^
Sudah nak mula KH exam!!!
'Put ur begs outside'
Haihhh~
(go find Qian Hui...)
QH: Good luck ahhh, no need to scare off, 2day's ur birthday!
Me: (hahahahaaaaa)... ...

Do finish my KH exam paper already!
The KH paper little bit difficult la.
Haih... ... when I think abt the 'scene'
Haih... ...(swt. le!!!)
You noe wat happens?

It's like that:
My form teacher- Mr.Collins
sedang check us whether we meniru answers or do by ourself lo~
Then,
I do finish my exam paper liao ma! (KH)
So, I do my own things lo~
(Write abt my burfday stuffs)
I write:(nt suitable for u guys to read!!!^^)
Bt, there are sum pics.:

After that,
I'd noticed sumone bside me ohrrhhh~
So, I look up... ...
Mr.Collins beside me!!!!!
Die, shit, WTdo... ...
Wat happens?!
O.M.Goodness!!!
Wat did he saw?~!!!

Alamak!!!
Why so malang ni!!!

Then,
Mr.Collins said:
"Today's your birthday yeah?"
"Happy Birthday!"
Me: "Thank you!"
Then he shake hands wif me ohhhrr~
I'm thinking:
Izit the 1st time he shakes hands wif gurls?
( a crow flys over... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...)

Then,
He went away.
You know wat did I do?!
I hendak menangis ahhhhh!!!
& tak ada face untuk berjumpa dgn org lain.
Wat's wrong wif him,
Why is he like that 1?????????????
I wanna knock my head... ...
Of coz gt cry a little bit... ...xP
bcoz 感動...
errrrr...
actually not 感動but tak ada muka.

Then,
KH exam finish.
Mr.Collins mengumpul the exam paper.
Hai yor... ...
I'm thinking of.... .......
(Dun said that today's my birthday!!!Plss... Mr.Collins)


to be continued...

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->