Saturday, March 14, 2009

My bIrthday (Part II)

KH exam finish edii,
Mr. Collins mengumpul the exam papers.

After finish collecting the exam papers,
Mr.Collins mengungkit hal pasal today's my birthday!
walau eh!!!-_-''
swt liao!~

Wahai~
Why he lyk tis 1?
summore then
told the classmates to say "HB" to me wor!!!~

Haih... ...
Tak ada face lagi~

Then, he said 'hapi holiday' to us lo~
After that,
I need to say TQ, TQ, TQ, thxxxxx(x10 000 000)
Haih... ...
Saya nak balas dendam hahhr.

Then,
go outside took our begs.
saw Qian'$' & sue yi
cry a little in front of them!!! lol ;)

Qian ask the reason y am i cryin'?
I say veli 感動!!!
Bcoz ... ...(nt suitable to share wif u!!!)
after cryin' turned gila ediiii...

lolxxxDD
muahahahhahhaaa~
very happy although the KH exam gt wrong!!!=)

'ring~~~~~'

Recess time!!!
Go Find Jia M. and Lok2 & Jing~
Go 2 toilet... ...
(always do this during recess=_=')

Next,
go to library.
scold the Fateh to return the books that he borrowed.
bcoz overdue very much edi!!!
haih... ...so irritating~!!!

we didn't read the math,
bcoz duno wat to read leh!~
so we play play lo~

Recess time over!
Tiba masa utk mati!!!~
bcoz math exam.

wahai...
many ppl wants to splash water on me!!!
tolong ahhhhh!!!~
jangan splash water on me!!!plzzz

Math exam starts.
the first 1 duno how to do... skip...do...do..do..do...
finish edi~
check... ...
sum duno hw to do??!!!?/
use the calculator oso duno how to do
alamak ni?
how to do orhh???
'tembak sajalah!'

Math exam paper finish liao & pass up liao.
(go outside the classroom, took our begs)

Haih yor... ...
Go check answers wif XQ.
many not same answers wif her leh?!!!
wat to do?????
sum questions bcoz of careless...

x_x die lo~
haih... dun care abt it~
today's my birthday,
muz think positive and always in a good mood!
met Qian & sue yi
both of them go toilet.^^
then,
I went back to my own classroom lo~

"dun splash water on me ya!!!"


pn.cheam pass by our classroom.
hai... ...
left how many minutes wor???
y time pass so lambat 1???

"ringgg....."


1st bell oni.
... .................. ... ..............

ring again...
sum students scream & shout~
then,
me oso scream lo~^^
>_<' After that, walk wif Qian & Sue yi
Qian wanna splash water on me!!!> < color="#33cc00">Qian Hui say wanna splash
Tambah summore say
she did't drank her water
bcoz she wants celebrate my b'dae'
haih yor...


Walk out frm the school gate.
Qian teman me walk
wok wok wok...
Qian say dun waste her water ... ...
So, i let Qian splash water on me
me velliiii ''wei da" right?
hehehehheheeeeee...
waa...
splash till very chammm
Sue yi splash till very exciting ahhh!!!
Qian splash the water from my front.
Sue yi from the back.
Waa kaoooo...

then,
the 2 boys in my class
tambah summore water on me!!!
deng!!!~
my uniform all wet
Of coz i gt balas dendam terhadap Qian.^^
kekekkekekeee
my body felt very uncomfortable...
water 'liu' down from my legs
very 'wat tat' the water 'liu guo' my legs!!!
wahhahhahhahaaa
very disgusting!!!

to be continued...

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->