Saturday, August 8, 2009

izit really soooo touching...???

Do not walk ahead of me;
I may not know the way.
Do not walk behind of me;
I may not know the way.
Just walk with me...
Today, is my beloved little big sister's birthday...xD
But, unfortunately she's in the school early in the morning [studying la of coz]
So, i can't be the 1st to wish her a happy birthday.
Coz last night we all slept very early...
Went to school at abt 10:45am-for UBK duty.
But, i din go and write my name in that duty book.=C
After that, went library....=x

Went canteen at 11.00am.
Qi Qi's.... (private things)=x
At abt 12.30++ i'm arranging d books in d library.
So, miss that counting...... D=
I missed the very good thing in my LIFE!!!!!
that is: 12noon34 minutes56seconds on the 7th of 8(August) 2009
=123456789!!!!!!!
I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no other chance..............T.T
sob sob...

Skipped perhimpunan todaeee...^^
this is one of the reason y I choose to be a librarian....... =)
Today, Hui Shin gt caught by LOhhh again....
bcoz of her hair.... (private)
I think Pn.Loh gt dendaman with Hui Shin, coz she always wants Hui Shin get into trouble... duno?/? This is just my guessing!

Malay period- nothing
Chinese period- nothing
Moral period- relief
Recess
Sience period- nothing
Geography period- nothing
Seni period- relief...

HAih...
at the last 2 periods,,,
Hui shin and Kaini starts argue-ing...
I oso duno wat happened=D
But, at last, the the secret kena bocor edi...
boz two of them were not 'argue-ing' ,
they were just pretending to gt the attention from others', especially Hui Shin's husband....
haahahaaa...
I couldn't stop myself from laughing....
Coz Hui Shin's told me Kaini's and her's lakonan....
.....long story.....

After school, go home,
Dorothy tell me wat happened to her.
She told me that she gt touch by her classmates bcoz of their birthday song to my sister....
She cried today in class coz veliii touching... [hmmppphh...din c my sister cry b4 lerrr.....,,why dun cry at home lerrr??]
She gt many many cute little stuff on her birthday....
saya juga mahuuu......
She said that her 'jie jie' make her cake today and show me her cakes...
Dorothy said that she will give me to EAt =P
She said she very 'touch' coz her 'jiejie' make her a cake...
more info at: http://www.dawrayn.blogspot.com/

no much talking now........................
goonnna sleeep.... very tired today..........
Bye bye!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->