Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No one No body

Today, the last day of August2009,
which is a happy day and a sad daeee...
It's happy coz Malaysia had been MERDEKA for 52 yearrrsssss..;
It's sad coz this is the last day for me to plaeeeeyy......T.T

And, all of us knew TIMe pass very QuiCk??....
But, we are wasting our time eventhough we knew it.....
Just like me,,,...... everday sitting in front of this comp....
And playing my facebook...till now i log on my blogg....
And it's too late for me to do this very very own thingieee....
Coz IT's the last day of August and the school is going to reopen againnnn!!!!!!

I'm soo tired to do this.....
owwww.... exam is near..
Gonna prepare from now on...
coz mamaa wan me to do my BesT in the next termmm!!!
Awwhhh...i think mum will stop me for playing on the net..
'Time's precious ' she saysss...

Byee...

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->