Wednesday, December 19, 2012

she life cycle?

hah! today is the 5th day i clean up my messy table : D although it's not big at all, but I just can't figured out what to throw and what not to throw. Isn't it confusing?
Memories of secondary high school reminds me of how stupid it is in Form 1 :X
It's so embarrassing! the look so nerdy XD
Form 1- I am so not mature at all : D
The class pika of Form 1 was so. . . ehm, weird?
Till now, idk how I managed to come over all those days :)
I was quite naughty in Form 2, but I doesn't look that pretty enough! :)
So what? I M MYSELF!
Be the unique one! You live not because of others.
Form 2 life? A bit lazy?
hah! PMR in Form 3. Of course need to speed up my Form1-3 syllabus by myself?
I work very hard and I get an A in SCIENCE! I can't believe that I did it.
Never get an A for SCIENCE since primary : P
So, outstanding huh? : P
The days after PMR was the HAPPIEST moments.
Spent hours of fun activities with my friends : )
I Won't ever forget it : )
Form 4 life?
The honeymoon year? That's a JOKE!
It wasn't a honeymoon year after all.
This is a year full of excitement. All subjects pop out from my mind.
ehhhh, especially ADD MATH. phailed twice, I think : P
CRASHING ME! CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS.
The most exciting part! LOL.
We have lots of outing! : D
During exam, v r so not in exam mood! This is so FAWNNNN!
Crazy? nahhhh, just a habit. LOL.
The very last year of high school. A bit sad. . .
Time flies. Old now.
The first essay I wrote in Form 5 was- Fond Memories(美好的回忆)
Me & my friend decided to 留下美好的回忆 in Form 5.
We left behind a lot of memory. N I'm not going to forget it : /
I didn't missed our class's gathering, because Form 4 I missed many class gathering.
Sooooo not going to graduate, but what can we do?
Everyone is going to have their own life.(in the future)
Who doesn't grow? It's weird if we do not grow.
Now, it's the end of Form 5.
And yeah, Form 5 life is now officially 'close'
No more teenage anymore : (
3 more years and I will be 20!!!!!!
The year when my life turns 20? I can't wait for it : )
hah! not going to frighten my lovely readers! : )
Come on! Our future depend on ourselves, RIGHT?
Remember to smile : )


This is my life : )

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->