Saturday, December 29, 2012

foreverprincesslover:)

#5th day of taking care of my little princess
This is so GREAT of me!
Yesterday night, Princess and me had a great walk around the neighbourhood.
It's nt a walk after all, she ran so fast, and I couldn't get along with her tempo :(
That's sad a bit, but with the help of OYSTER, I managed to do it :)
Hah! Not that difficult after all :)
She is so cute.

OH, I forget to introduce PRINCESS to all of you!
My new family member- PRINCESS.
Is a SHE :) She likes ME :)
The 2nd dog of my life ;)
I EFFFFFIN LOVE HER: D
No one can stop my love for her :)
She came into my life on year 2012's Christmas eve (24.12.2012)
So long, she is good at pee and pull :)
I don't need to be so busy cleaning up her pooopoo.
As long as I clean up my blog, I'll post some of her photos up here :)

pincesslover: hergirlfriend

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->