Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SO FAR SO WELL


Just came back from travelling:)
***BUSINESS CLASS***
Quite sad...cz when I reached homey,my baby,PRINCESS
she doesn't recognize me :(
What if she forget me after I go study abroad...
Such a SAD CASE:/
PRINCESS

I won't let this tragedy happen!!!*GRRR*
Well,from my bottom of my heart, I will and
Treasure my baby Princess.from.now.on.

FEEL THE GRAVITY:)

DO I LOOK LIKE A TRAVEL AGENT?
*FACEDOWN* :(

Oh, I just realized I can upload photo on my blog again..
Last time, an error occured state that blah blah n blah..
not ashame to say that this is my first sucking time playing POOL:)
HAH.
lobster*GAHHH*
DO NOT TOUCH.
DO NOT BANGG.
DO NOT KNOCK.
steam lobster*mmmmm*SAUCE MEMANG BEST!
Awww,forget to take a picture of the CRABBY CRABS
DELICIOUS TILL LICKIN ALL YOUR FINGERS CLEAN
PRAWNS :P
PRRRRRAFFIN-licious
Another night beside the S.I.I
SUN SETTING :)
LOTS OF PICTURES WILL SOON BE UPLOADED FOR LOVERS OF THIS BLOGger
STAY TUNE >


No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->