Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SHE EIGHT-S-TEEN

6 years..(and so on) of friendship
they are:
Lim Pei Jean-Loh Seik Ching-Ching Qian Hui
-Puah Shu Wen-Chua Sue yi-Sherayn (that's me)
hah- IS, MY FAMOUS WORD I WRITE
So,there's plenty of "hah" below,
coz I'm feeling GOOD right NOW!
ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY,
SAMPAT GANG DATE me!
hah, and I accept it (:
CRAZY ME.
Venue of my 18th birthday: One Utama
@Candylicious @Szai Xd
As some of you know.
13th MARCH 
is a VID(very important date) for me.
the day which I met my lovely parents.
the first day which I cried (:
hah, who will ever forget their birthdate?
Gigantic HERSHEY ChocTop
outfit of the day
hah, messy hair me!
Whoever knows me,
will know that I am crazy at laughing;
Well, for those who knows me well,
Laughing is not my Best.
I laugh because, Sherayn is LOA.
me, don't talk much.
me-hah-myself ):
Do you understand?
I BET YOU DOESN't KNow What the shyt I'm TaLKING about!
Ok, I don't talk much. just a little when I'm moody;
when I'm in Hyper mood, CRAZY I goes (:
Vanilla+Chocolate Cake made for me by Chua Sue Yi
(this is before)
The most I like about this cake is: KITKAT!!!
This is so sweet. Too sweet to melt my heart!
Thank you SueYi, for this cake (:
Heard that you prepare this cake for hours (:
Thanks a lot (:

 The art of Sampat Gang: 
(this is after) P:
Can you imagine?
This is what girls do when boys are not around.

Friends are our supporters when we're in the society.
Fate let us meet (:
Wish above the cake :D
photo taken by Loh Seik Ching
Weeeeeee
camwhore
hah, Ruby most
professional at camwhor.ing
Oh, Mama!
Mama (Ching Qian Hui) not in photo.
This is SHE-TASTIC
We went through tears and laughters.
(laughters more lah, of coz)
Anxious about girls fight?
hah, don't ever mention about it again!
We won't care so much about fighting;
THOUGH...
just...sometimes our thoughts may be different.
and here comes the arguing.
then, cool down ourselves.
then, talk to each other again (:
with Ruby Loh
This girl,is the shortest among all my same age friends.
i can say.
We are in the same class for 4 years in high school.
4 over 5 years in high school.
Should we call that a coincidence?
Or is it not :/
Well, she is not that smart.
hah, obviously I'm smarter than her in studying.
But she's best in chinese.
and loves PINK.
Cinnamon-ONE UTAMA
I spent Half a day of 13/3/2013 
with my babies!
Among 6 of us, 2 are officially 18.
That's me (March baby) 
& Shu Wen (January baby)

Went shopping before we have our last mission,
which is BUFFET!
Have our dinner at CINNAMON coffee shop
varieties of food there to serve you!
Om nom nom!
eat till our tummy burst P:

gyiyomi? (: *yay
As for this young lady in this picture below;
Ms. Lim Pei Jean
was my primary schoolmate. classmate too.
But we don't talk much in primary school.
I don't know why? hah?
maybe... maybe...
both of us are in same class when we're in F3.
this women is way too smart than me ):
hah, that's the good thing I like about!
Coz I am not too smart and not too stupid.
sherayn=sherayn
with Lim Pei Jean
she looks chubby and she is chubby! (:
hah? I didn't took picture with others?
Careless me!
hah. Here's one!
Weee (;
the photo i love the most: 
PHOTO OF THE DAY!
group photo (:
ChingQianHui-PuahShuWen-Sherayn-LohSeikChing-LimPeiJean-ChuaSueYi
We have it together
it=happiness


This is the most awkward moment:
We are SOHIGH.
Girls doing P:

sherayn.here
stalk me for free (:

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->