Friday, February 3, 2017

BA LEGENDARY OF SHERS

To the one that beckons me
China Government Scholarship for Bachelors Degree
It was indeed a fabulous wealth in my entire life (A0-21)
Everything in this world is connected with a special relationship
Try thinking about it
⏬Blog post is about
The preparation for my bachelors degree
☂️High School Academic Transcription
☂️Highest Education Graduation Certificate
☂️Physical Examination
I was informed to carry out my physical examination in TUNGSHIN Hospital
With my birthday suit on, completely uncovered for the doc reference
☂️Admission letter QZU (University)
Address (permanent) for your beneficial in receiving on the spot
☂️Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) Level(IV)
That time for the minimum condition, if you're non-Chinese dialect (study a one year Chinese course is a compulsory)
☂️Passport copy & 2inch x 10 passport photo
☂️Other Relevant documents

It takes around a week for the Settlement of China Study Visa Application (X Visa)
Malaysia- China Embassy
China University starts in the beginning of September, so the timing is without restraint, handling all required documents on time and report yourself to the university by the closing date (before orientation day will be better)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish my blog post could help those who wished to study in China

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->