Saturday, February 4, 2017

Essence of 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣4️⃣

January
The first day of January I was sitting for my first paper
China's University life, oh and it's winter (fall to 19°C)
Sanya City is an International Tourism Attraction (developing)
Something borrowed from JJ 羽绒服🌧️
Outfit is so comfy though I look like a bear🐻
As the time goes by, I think of visiting China (northern cities)
Why? I have never touch snow in my whole life (A0-21)
HNU students get to fly back country in a direct flight; Students like me
Living by the countryside takes two flight to fly home.
I've got a grateful rest when I got the chance (consuming ability) to fly back & time (just a 6hours interval between two airport), unlike people living in the States, Africa or Europe, they got to transit more than two times✈️ Feeling lucky #nonchalant
Sanya Station 🚅 Haikou Meilan 🛫 Singapore Changi🛬Dr. Ang 🚙 Malaysia Selangor
February
Chinese New Year 2014
It takes time to recall: registered ig account🌻 sherayn
TXY My High School Feipo hanging out with her
My face skin is vv dry, pimples princess that's what they call me
March
I celebrated my 19 in Sanya. People China normally doesn't celebrate birthday (I guess it's only the people around me that I used to live with does not celebrate their birthday)🎈
Banana 曹如洁 My sister in university (she is so much alike my jiejie her character)
Sisters in Sanya rent a Unit at the university in 教师村 (Teachers & Staff Housing Area)
I live with them the second semester in my Yr 1. We have hymnal meetings on Friday Nights.
I do remember we used to have home meetings on weekends at little 如如、正正 house (downtown)
Where three of us 🛵 Banana Lemon Sherayn squeezes each other for several minutes to get there
Good Old days 💫 Friendship Goals
April
What I recalled really does mean much, Lei👩🏻‍⚕️白衣天使 & Banana visits my Dormitory late at night,  because of the shortage of electricity in the unit they rented 5D201
That was the first time, I am feeling encouraged by the presence of both people in my room.
IPod 4s bargained
May
Qunar Website/APP got entrance ticket for only rmb1_ 3D梦幻世界艺术览 (NP rmb35)
On a Labors Day holiday for 3 days 5.1~5.3 Study week starts before Exam week
June
Taking turns to the market nearby 荔枝沟市场 to feed ourselves fresh fruits and vegetables 🥒
Corporate prayer before sleeping is a compulsory to stay in this house. Our 实行 must be 坚定.
Training us to bring in Gospel Friends/month (thanks to Banana for helping me out, I was timid in inviting classmates for a gospel talk in)
There's this thing going on, if we have no gospel friends; We will need to take an action (gosepl move) Well, another choice is to advertise our big apple🍏 napkins in the girls dormitories. Bear in mind, two-by-two 👭 In a group of two or more 👯
Bananas friends contacted me to help her in staying or renting a room during summer vac in this university. How much would you offer? Market price around this area fyi (rmb800-1200)
Tbh my university provides a first class hostel for International Student (each person per room 15metersquarefeet)
A new school compound differs from a historical university (sounds familiar)
July
Summer holiday starts end of June. Jiejie is inviting me for a trip to Taiwan (during mid of July)
Chinese people usually ask about:
Are you staying in China after you had graduated from the university
Do you have a bf/gf  (if he/ she is interested in you)
Do you like China, Do you cook yourself or eat outside, Do you go clubbing, Do you smoke
Sorry, but I don't 🚭
Sanya Phoenix 🛫 HKIA 世界足球杯⚽️ 🛫Taiwan Taipei🚉 BS🚉 Taipei City
The very little moments in my 19 (last for a week) Taiwan Roc
Taiwan / Taipei- Taichung- Taipei/ Classmates is here doing cathedral services
Popo is in Tainan City📩 HTC
August
My hair length still remain the same, just a little messed up
BijBFF sticks together (proud of them)
Boat noodles was very heng that time when I got back, yes I did tried out Just too small a bowl I can still feel Hunger eventho it passes through my intestines
Visiting brother in CHS /Merdeka in Malaysia/ Celebrating jiejie/ Most of all 🐕
Princess Chai a cocker spaniel (A10)
September
Extremely late for school, delayed for couple of weeks
On for a business trip with Mr. Pooh to Nanning, Guangxi
New Town MIXCITY/ Old Town in Nanning 🚘🚖🚍
Sight seeing view on the tour bus 🚌
Sophie A senior same major as me was excited to meet me after summer hols, too blessful to meet such a wonderful woman.
Flute A senior in 物流管理专业 introduced by Mr. Danial Jun take good care of me as I live alone and was granted (with scholarship issues)
October
China National Day ( a week of celebration)
Chinese normally go back hometown to celebrate with their fam
But as a Int'l student studying in China, I have no opportunity to go back for a week and again be back on time to attend classes.
Did not meet any future looking 👀 spouse by time
Friends will be friends/ BS villa 东北人/ Qingshui Bay清水湾
November
TAOBAO This time I planned to save money for my traveling next year. But I still couldn't stop myself from entering into my shopping cart 🛒
December
A month preparing for paper and research paper for putting a full stop in Yr1.
This time Mr. Mao Mrs Chen MYe Miss Xu SiMeng is on job.
JJ is assigned to a kindergarten in downtown whereas Lemon has a research of her graduation thesis/ banana too is going to graduate next year/ Tan Wen a new girl which is going to graduate next year too/ paying a visitation to her hometown during winter vacation/ is it going to snow there ❄️?

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->