Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dialogue

Saw this dialogue todae..
And it's damnnn ...

MOMMY: I went to buy a new hat yesterday. [pause] I said, I went to buy a new hat yesterday.
DADDY: Oh! Yes . . . yes.
MOMMY: Pay attention.
DADDY: I am paying attention, Mommy.
MOMMY: Well, be sure you do.
DADDY: Oh, I am.
MOMMY: All right, Daddy; now listen.
DADDY: I’m listening, Mommy.
MOMMY: You’re sure!
DADDY: Yes . . .yes, I’m sure. I’m all ears.
MOMMY: [giggles at the thought]: All right, now. I went to buy a new hat yesterday and I said “I’d like a new hat,
please.” And so, they showed me a few hats, green ones and blue ones, and I didn’t like any of them, not one bit. What did I say?
What did I just say?
DADDY: You didn’t like any of them, not one bit.
MOMMY: That’s right; you just keep paying attention.


It's damnnn worst....
This dialogue ends like this???!??//
Wat the heck is this?
Ends with : "That's right; you just keep paying attention."
Sohaiii!!!!!!!!
Wat is this dialogue? Soooooooo worst mannmmmm!!!
Read till the bottom there,
And it ends like this?!!!

Stup...

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->