Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yuan2 lie to me!!!

Bad boy, Siow Kit Long!!!
Hate you..!



Wednesday.
Go to library duty,
*I m not going to the AbM todae!

Hui Zhi, 8++ go down padang coz sukan saringan.
Me, duno gt any acara for me'not!!! XP
Waiting.... .. ....... ....

7:30am, Li Wen not yet com (she duty Abm today)
Jia Min help Hui Zhi duty..
Then, Hui Zhi went down for sukan saringan,
Jia Min told yuanyuan go duty at Av room.
He took the keys and went away.... ... .. .. ...
Few minutes passed,
yuanyuan came back,
I was in the MM room, Jia Min too
yuanyuan came in and told us that the Abm room's keys missing!!!
Goshhh... (can't imagine that!!! Li Mian going to scold ussss)
I scolded yuanyuan coz he threw away the keysss...
Then, I told him go find the keys (of coz la)
He said find edi; but NO, the keys missing wor!???
Gosh!!!
Then, i went out of the MM room,
yuanyuan laugh at me!
Wat's the problem wif u
U're going to die la,,,///..sum more u laughed!!! ?_!
Then, yuanyuan show the Abm keys to me!

Ni-a-sing u,
So-Haiii !!!!
Go EAT SHIT la.

I am going to kill u, yuanyuan!!!
You are going to give me a reason for why are you lying to me!!!!
Sohai!
FCuK, u can't lie to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go die laaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Angry like HELLL////.???

Funny? I dun think sooooooo!!!
You think is funny izit?
Trick ppl like that???????
You want me to trick u izit????
Mahaaaaaaaaaiiiii...
a di... u cannot lie to ah jiee!!!
dun wan forgive u ediii!!!! blehhh;P

Damnnn worried lehhh!!!
At the time, u said the keys missing!!!
u r very very very very very very very very BAD!!
hate!!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->