Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tuesday~

Today as usual
went to school in the morning
coz today rumah Hijau
And Sukan Tara.
hehehehe..
Get 2 marks for Rumah Hijau:
1 mark for lompat jauh
1 mark for 100meter


Sohai QM
'faster faster faster'
Go eat shit la!!!
'faster' hate 'it' damnnnnnnn muchhh!!!!!!!!!!
Go die la!!!!!!!!!
F you la
Damn stup. her
WAhahahhaaaaaaaa...

wif X.Qi todae,
Then,
9:30 am go com. class wif X.Qi
hahhahaaaaaaaa\\\
the com. teacher saw me
and then said that I can't come here now
After that (11:30 am) then oni can come!!!
Sohaiiiiii~

haihhhhhhhhhhh...

I went library.
Nothing to do.... ..
wait till 11:++ went canteen wif Rachel and X.Qi
took our lunch
12:++ oni I went com. class
12:40pm went library
Din stay in the library today.
Go to dewan.

Cheam said that this week
the discipline teacher check our hair...
Many boys kena tangkap!!!
Shuuuffff!!!!!!!! gurls din kena tangkap...


Went back to class.
Today,
Mr.Collins change me & Hui Shin's seat.

Change to the backk of the classroom...

Haiihhh...
I had no ideass...


EAT many sour meNTOs today,
sakit perut!!!!
Coz I eat the sour mentos while perut empty!!!
Pain till veli serious.
Din change my PJK shirt today.
Today,
LOh sudah gila & marah
duno y she lyk that???!!!!

Go find Cherry saw her doing the sit-up
Of course, I go help her.
C... I'm a helpful gurl^^^^^
wakakakkkakakakaaaa...
After that,
berjalan-jalan sana sini...

dat's all.by3.

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->