Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally...

Finally,
The exams are over!
Hoorayyyyy...(swt)

I'm juz thinking of 'her' while i'm writing this....
it's a secret.=x

Juz happy, coz no nidssss of doing so many rE-vI-sIOn.

Today, during English period, Mr. Collins let us enjoy sum '..' songs......
And the last one is 'Titanic' sang by Celine DION (if i'm not mistaken) *thx alicia.....
Mr. Collins said whoever said this song is lao-zy,
that means he/ she don't know how to enjoy....
*coughs....

>Next,
I'm so glad that my essay is 38 over 50....
Very hIGH ryte??? sampatsss.... (not for a classes students)
-I'm not show-off-inggg.... =P
But,
I noe that my english objektif paper is damn 'cha'
coz of my careless-ness.
But anyway, i'm not giving any reasons for y am i so low marks in the exam paper,
because.. a 'berjaya' person dun find any reasons for himself.^^
>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>
By the way,
I'm wondering why tim3 passed so fasttttt!!!
=( sad.
haihssss....
kays, going to end up this post,
With 2 words,




>>>
>>>





>>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>>>>>>>
Bye bye!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->