Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday night

Went to the church again,
For blending, i think????\
Klang blending.
duno??? follow my mom go looo~

Wowww... today,
very enjoy listening to the song.
I mean song; not hymnsss....
lols =P

listening to the worldly songs.
while i'm listening God's worddd....
errrrrr...I think I should confessmy sin..
To the Lord?..... ...
Sorrreeeeeee~
REallly damn boring, listening to the ...
Haihhh.... summore i take out my Math Text Book
And do my revision.... till chapter2 ...
Fell asleep~u_u!!!~~~

Damnnn tired and boring!
hooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

went back home at abt 10.30pm
On-linin' againn!!!! xP

Now, still on-line.

Gosshhh, nid to work hard from now on...
Coz left only one week......... .... .......... ........

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->