Monday, June 29, 2009

O Lord Jesus.....

Wat am i doing actually?
Nonononoononnonononononoononnnnooooooo!!!!!

Preach the gospel to my fwensss???
Or they'll be in the lafe of _ire....
What am i going to do???
May b sum of you, duno what am i toking abt!??
But in the end, you guys would know.....
I duno how to preach gospel??

O Lord Jesus!
.... ..... ... .. ............ ...
Haihsss. so frustrating!!!
What am i going to preach?
Am i going to said that :
if you dun blieve in God, Jesus,
you'll be in the lake of fire?
.... or.......
you MUST believe me that there's only ONE God on this universe,
that is JESUS????
.... or...........
you MUST believe me!!!!!!!!

It is so difficult!!!
I can't do this thinggg!!!!
No, Sherayn, you can!
No, Sherayn, you can't!!!

Me- What the hElll is this....??/?//////????
ohhhhhhh.... tell me, my conscience,
Wat am i going to do?
o Lord Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preach the gospel?

Nonononoononononononoononnnnooooooooooooooo....
dun think of this.
Noononoonononoononnonoononononoonononononoononnnoooooooo.....
Think of this!!!!!

I'm going to KIll myself larhhxxxx....
so hard for me to DECIDE!!!!!
mamammamaaaaa.....T^T
*cried

no mood to write now.
got to go .............
Dot down by, Sherayn

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->