Saturday, March 2, 2013

Work#1 in SHEs life

7 January is my very first day of working of my very first work in my entire life
My#1work @ GONGCHA Outlet in THE GARDENS Mall
At first is quite refreshing, because it's a new beginning*for me
LUCKY me, make new friends which are trustworthy+friendly+cool
Cashier for the first week of working*WOW.Impressive.
Everyday working.take a break.work again.back home?
Is this what you called l.i.f.e?*for workers
Ain't this abnormal? Or this IS normal?
Back to my senses;
Hour by hour,day by day,
Usually work from 12pm-8pm(7hrs+an hr break)
Exciting moment: Public Holiday= Doublex2 Pay.
Crazy with friends.Most Fckin moment=foreigners
MOCK yourselves! BAFFALO! WhoUthinkUR?
After all, I just work for 54 days.BYEBYE SOON
Sometimes not much customer**(during weekdays)
Talk until saliva gone out during weekend**TIRED.
Imagination of Boringness
Benefits?RM2o per month for part timers
and RM5o per month for full-timers
More benefits?Free tea to drink(at the back)
More benefits??Free testers to drink when we did mistakes.
More benefits???Nayyy
Nikki
Among the employee, I am the youngest!
I think I am the only one who wants to work here.
As they are still hiring, lack of workers**not afraid to say
My partner also say they're going to resign sooner or later
Fair and square.the salary here is not so uh-uh**for full-timers
GingerChickenRice
 My tasty-licious rice potty.
Matcha and RedBean
 This is my 2nd favourite drink in GONGCHA.
Matcha RedBean P:
Sweet until you got diabetesX:
FafaFifi,anyway you can ask to add some more water into it.
That's what I do! (:
Grace and Joy
Crazy Potato outlet 
Waiting for my Cheese Wedges and Hash Brown balls
 As for my break time,
Sometimes I spent it for shopping
Sometimes hungry went for FOOD
Sometimes boring went window shopping
Signature GreenTea+White Pearl**MMmmm
 House Special Milk Coffee
You should try o% sugar level, if you LOVE bitter.
SHIHLIN XXL CRISPY CHICKEN
 YOU WILL SURELY FALL FOR THIS CHICKEN
THIS IS OUTSTANDING!!!
Originate from Taiwan Shihlin Street
 Cheese Wedges (:

And not to forget;
 Friends visitation out of a sudden (:
surprises ME!

SAY WOW! (:

Pei Jean (1February2013)
Girls talk day,
Sampat day.
..."OH REALLY?"
And went back late to work P:
Ruby:middle; QiEn:right side (28 February2013)
 The day before I resign!
BOO! They pop out in front of me,
while I was ...HA HA HA
geh geh
Lunch with them...
good times (:
 So, this is GONGCHA membership Card
Set date on 1 of MARCH 2o13
Finally out! O.O
 Last day wearing the GONGCHA uniform
Oh, this mirror is dirtyX:
Christ lives in me (:
Thank GOD (:
GONGCHA uni
 My working place.
So far so near.
Great experience.
Way to far for me.
GONGCHA at the GARDENS Mall:

YAY FREEDOM.
1 of MARCH 2013.
Officially RESIGNED.
SAY CHEESE(:
No more timetable.punching card.lack of sleep.
FREE WORKER (:

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->