Friday, May 22, 2009

21.5.2009

Went school at abt 11,

Went library, probays are having their exams.


Then, borrow a rubik cube from fren.
Play play only, coz duno how to play marhxx....
Today, change rak edi..
I knew it at first,
Told Qian edi :
When i finish arranging my rak, they will change rak.
Already in my handssssssss....


Now, i realize that he likes to said ppl...
Damnm it...
Today, my wife, jia min let me stayback at the ABM room.
thxxx.. my beloved!!! xD


Sooooo... stayback till 1.++ sum1 ganti me.
Went sience lab.
Hui Shin(leng lui) told me that she bought her hand chicken.
Then invite me took photo wif her!!! glad*=D


After that, go back to class.
BM period, very tired.
Soooooooo... took a nap u_u\


Recess loooo..
Qian & suey nid to chnge their PJK shirt.
so, go find Tan Xing Yi, Pei Jean...
Damn tired... ... .. . ........... ...
Buy nasi lemak todaee.
Eat till very full.
gonnna b fat edi~
went back to class late/
Mr.Collins already in the class.
haih.. nvm he won't scold me~


During BI period, we're given the prize(collecting old newspaper-2nd prize)
damn small, they divided the food using plastics begss..
And it's sooooooo disgusting....
fell like going to vomit...
After BI period, Hui Shin wants me to go toilet wif her.
Reached there(toilet), and had our 'sweet time' there ^^
Hui Shin put the compass on the wall outside the toilet.
Saw panda, and others.
Hui Shin and me went into a washroom.(lols)
Took sum pics. in there...


After that, go out from the toilet.
Hui Shin's compass missing.
Then we go find the compass.
Saw panda, ask her whether she saw the compass or not?
Then she said that Jin Ee threw it down.
That time leng lui very risau...
... ... ... ... ...
But, at last, we found the compass edi^^
hehe...
Pro leh??? I found out 1~

not going to write edi, felt tired!!!
byebye~



No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->