Friday, May 29, 2009

I dun wan!!!

Today,
i'm going to DIE~
going for the training(church)
duno till when i can use my comp.

Going to the place,
called 'PRISOn?', ohhhh goSh~

Now, i'm hot-tempered bcoz of the dabian boy.
disturbing me while i'm bloggin.
sh to himj. DABOIAnUHHGSURFFRHUF NXNVRHJBR EREUI.,......
MAHAI!~~~~~
go DIE la!~~~~~~ sohai!!!!!
Now, he's still bitting me!
sohai to the stupid person!
Fu_k him!
now, he's still wanting to killme.....
>>
>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>>>
.>

Now, i'm going to giv him a lesson....
wait for a while,
Stupid guy!!!!!!!!
.... .......
Finish!

Let him know my cruel-ness!
hmppph./
I'm now telling you the truth.
>>> >>>
>>>
>>
???????
Now, coming back to where we stop.
This evening, 4.30pm going there(prison),
haih..... will, absolutely, very boring 1.
hmppphhhhh... hatred within my heart now.!!!!!

going to kill um1
murderer! x.x

dun force me to do that to you.
i will do 'that' as you wish,
if you FORCE me to do that.
-Sherayn-

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->