Saturday, May 9, 2009

SPORT's Dayy

Today,
went to school at abt 6++am.
Legs are still painful
Can't stretch straight... T T

Go to canteen at first,
Then, went library~
saw Qian & Sue yi & Alicia...
Then,
wait wait and wait...
took pics. wif Qian.
lok lok came!

We go tapak, coz gonna mark attendance.
Next, go padang according to our rumah..
Me, take part in 4x100m.
go padang wif ah Mun, Fang Yin, Aileen, ...
Haihhhh....
Sit till damnnn tired and very HOT.
Then, the day begins! yeah!!!
Go HIJAU, Go !!!

The dato' Lim bock san, Pn. Lee KimL, ...
came.

Then, marching's time.


After they all had their speech,
the olahragawati, Pang Yee Jeat mem\beri ikrar?
duno larhxx~
Next,
the olahragawan, Tan Wei Lun took the flag and run round the field.

Then,
time for relax
we go buy food!!!~
Few minutes later,\
I go back to the Hijau camp,
find the ahli rumah HIJAU for 4x100m
Haihhh...

It's a pressure for me!!!
to run...
Then, do warm-up...
Saw THem..
Haixxx...

Fwens support me!!
Jean, Lok, Tan, Qian, suey, XQi, jingg, ah muuiii...etc etcetera
Time to RUn~
Me: the second 1

Bommm~~~

The race started...
After tooking the batton,
I run like hell...
damn it!!!
(frens said that the way I ran is damn funny xP)
(dorothy said I ran like a DaB. T>T)

When I ran, I saw the Kuning at the back of me..
Then, gonna gave the batton to another person edi...
Stop running lo~
Then, I c them run...
Damn ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT...
Sohaiiii!!!!
fu_k!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Hijau get the FIRST ;
wait, not yet finish!!!
from THE BACK!!!!

That is: THE LAST=(
Damn sad T.T
I never get the last before!!!
sorbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb..
Jeanjean and Qi came and said
you run till very good! dun be sad laaa..
Not your fault, at least you try ur BEZ!!!....
gT LPS c you run lehhh...

Me: No face edi!!! x_<
Then, Aileen said That's GOOd~
Kay, forget abt it....
(sumthing lyk that)

Go find Jean, Qi, Qian, Rachel Tan, and othersss^^
lols~
"you run till damn yeng lerrr..."
"dun b sad laaa..."
"i will support u foreva..."
"... ...i belanja u makan la..."
"lolssss~":by sherayn.

"...I belanja you makan.."
Rachel Tan Xing Yi said that!!!
Coz she promise me if I win, she belanja me RM 20
But, if I din win she belanja me RM 10.

So, now i did'nt win,
She need to belanja me eat xD
Buy d wedges~
sambil said: forgt abt it...
u c urself, sooooo good, run like hell,
I can't do this lehrrxx... see my bentuk badan... (it's fat)^^
hehheeeee....

Aka(jia min) oso came...^^
my wife..
saddddd=(
wishing d BEZ~

go play the ice^^
I noe it's childish!! xP
play like a child~

Enjoy myself^^
No stressness...
Eat eat eat
Drink drink drink...
FULL till tummy gonna burst out!!!
Gonna be FAT~

Then,
play play play
we go write sum words on our hands.
After that, v go buy food larxx..
sienzzz edi eat till veli FULL~
Haih...Time for us to go to padang
Hari Sukan gonna finish liao~
The keputusan is:
Ungu get the FIRST
Kuning get the second
HIjau- the THIRD

HEHheeehehe..
then, we go back home le..
-FINISH-^^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dun be upset... i support you (LOLS) support myselfff...
i love myself. say "Sherayn, u're d BEST"!!!! (lols~)

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->