Thursday, July 30, 2009

great, that's great

Sumtimes really wonder why i tidak membantah sumones suggestions'
Don't think that i'm useless, kay?

'Great, that's GREAT' this is d thingie that born in my 'mind'
Wow.... this is a bit tough.... so forgt abt it!
That's my language, which i pronounce as dkjaiuhfsny7rcsiur
yeah, that's the answer...

Today, me- in a NOT soooo GOOD mood.
Coz, early in the morning woke up,
It's a rainy day... i wanna continue my horrorr dreamsss.
But, still go to school la,
For that stupid duty!!! =C

Saw daddy and mama at dorothy's classroom.
*hugs* wif papa....
Dorothy leave me alone!
She din care of me.... and say she dun hav a sister...

Skipped BI period for duty ^^
that's a lie!!!!

Forgt abt it.
reach MAth period,
En. Song din came coz gt sum private things to do...
So, Norliyah teach us Math Chapter 10-CIrCLeSSSss
Draw draw draw and stopppp...
NO MOOD drawing these radius or wateva it call.
Hui Shin, today duno wat happened,
suddenly so hardworking, she said that she wanna reborn from her lazi-nesss
So, keep on doing her stuffs wif her 'honey' or husband...

Me, of coz i very 'pei he' two of them...
I did't kacau their sweet time together,
Drawing d math...

Reccess time,,....
Skipped for the class duty.
Went canteen.
No MOOD again!
NOw, wat happened?

'Oh great, that's great!!!!'
Pn Cheam is standing right at the back of me!!!
But, luckily nothing happen! xD
Coz, me very mematuhi peraturan sekolah ma!
Went to the UBK room,
duno wat happen suddenly,
so many ppl gather there??!!
wat d heck is going on???
phewww.... nothing's happening!!!!!!!!!!!

WEnt back to Bilik Jahitan for KH.
Boring time! ZZ ZZzzzZZzzZzzZzzZZZzzzz...
Dun wanna say edi
Byeby!!!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->