Friday, July 10, 2009

Have you EVER __________

Stolen Anything: always haha...=P
Been Drunk Before Noon: nope
Had Sex In A Public Place: NOPE
Got Caught Telling A Lie: yup, by my mom
Got A Speeding Ticket: not yet
Been Arrested: no, I did't did a BIG kesalahan
Littered: yup of course la....
Fantasized About A Co-Worker: no
Cheated On A Test: yup, in primary school (hehe... I'm honest coz i tell u the truth=P)
Cheated In A Relationship: nope, I'm a very clever gurl, so don't ever try to cheat my feelings..
Failed In Some Subject: yup, that stup.BM in primary school, and I dun wanna write the karangan LAPORAN again!!!!!!
Screened Your Phone Calls: nope
Eaten Food Off The Floor: nope
Stuck Gum Under A Desk: i think yes.... xP
Wished You Were Someone Else: everytime!!!!
Cried During A Movie: errr.... yes.... dat was so pity and i cried
Had A One Night Stand: nope, why do I do that?
Had your heart broken: yes. (when I saw her with her!!!)
Had a good feeling about something: not yet experience...
Had a near death experience: yes.....
Swam in freezing water: i dunno how to swim.... (malunya..)
Jumped off a house: har? How can I do this?
Been attacked: attack? No.
Bungee jumped: What's this?
White water rafted: nope
Surfed: of course la.
Lied about your age: nope (I'm happy with my age now; Not later!!!)xP
Broken a bone: NO.

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->