Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Haih...

Fwens might ask me sumtimes...
Why am i look SO NOT like a rich men?;
Although I'm riCh enough?
But by the outer side, I looks juz like a simply, crazy gurl....
>>>>>>>
I oso dun noe why??? It's nature...
Sumtimes juz couldn't change....
Example:
Frens said-that the way I walk is damn funny....
My thoughts: Is that really funny? I couldn't c myself???......
Frens said-why always i belanja you and you juz nid to eat without any money?
My thoughts: Coz u're veli veli GUD, you help me to save my moneyyyy $$ from wasting it...xD
Frens said-why you dun looks like a DATO's daughter?
My thoughts: Is that really important for you to know what's my 'shen fen'?

And i dunno sum of you might wonder.....
Why sumtimes you all see me sitting on a motorbike...
Can't a rich men drive a motor???
Never ever see before?
Is that weird? Giv sum response????!!!
0r mayb it's not suitable for driving a motor?
Coz sumtimes I'm oso afraid.... ..... (private, wanna noe ask me xD)

Suddenly,
Hahahahaaaa... thinking of oneday...
I'm driving to school by myself!!!!! wakakaaaa...
So exciting, and so proud... ..... yeng!
I wanna had a car lesen (duno how to spell=P)

NId to wait till 2 years!!!!
That's a long long long long long long time!!!!
I can't WAIT!!!!!!
I wanna drive!!!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->