Saturday, July 18, 2009

It is the time for me to BLOG now!!!

Well,
Long time NO blogging nowadays.
felt very strange now... especially duno wat to ryte..
err...

Let's talk abt today,
umm.. It was totally earth shakin'.....
You noe wat happened?
muahahaaa.... very SHOCKING NEWS!!!!!!
I gt no.2nd in the second term exam in class 2B1.
VEry exciting lerrrrr!!!!!

But, you noe, my class standard veliiiiii LOW one:D
so,,,,............. i tell the truth yeah?
My purata oni gt 71.7
believe it or else gt LOST!!!!
But, my purata is already 'baik' for my standard *now(this year)*
soooooo, I'm going to study hard and gt BETTER result in the next term, that is the LAST term in this year!!! D=
Haih... nid to wait for 3 more years!!!!
sudah berasa jemu!!!!
i wanna grow upPPPPP

kays,.... gona go
BYEBYe!!!

P.s: today, 3classes went dewan kuliah for listening to the.... . 3 classes: 2A5, 2B1 & 2C4.sit together wif TXY... saw 'her'..... YUCkk!!!!

gtg bye/!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->