Friday, July 10, 2009

It's amaze!!!

Today,
Elaine, our LPS seniour is going to leave us and go to Penang
to teach students? (if i'm not mistaken)
very tidak sampai hati.
Although juz made frens wif her in this year.
I think Xiao Qi is going to miss her LOTsss....

She belanja us sum drinks...
And we (me, Elaine, XQi, Jean, TXYi & XHui)
took sum pics in the canteen x)
looks weird in the photo..... takda muka
shamefullllllll....................... ............... ,..

Getting to know more abt Elaine in the future...
Coz she's going to Penang few days later....
Missing euuuu...
I'm here wishing you all the Best!
well, I'm not so close to u eventhough....
But, we're frens =)
lol.... wat am I toking abt....
well, you noe.
Sumtimes I gt gila........xP

So.,
I'll end up this post with a sentence.
Appreciate your frenssssss from now=NOW. on!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->