Saturday, February 26, 2011

2.25

today, got some changes of me towards ahem...
i think lar :D
ahem still want geh; but i no proove?
ahem,,,..........:D bit still felt happiee anyway :D

today, Chem lab. thank you MISS YONG, for teaching mieee:)
i very very thanks to you:)
thank you for solving the questionsmarks in my brain :D
BESTEST TEACHER :D
ILY:)))) *i NOT less*
so, i think today, can start revision for chem :D i will try to love you, chemistry, pls dun reject meee :D
mass;mole;number of particles.
jia you:)

today is the first time i 'serious' duty for LPS; that is, i duty till 4:45pm
:D pro? thank you^^ sama-sama.
ahem, i find for duno how many minutes, then i gave up. then...
hahhahhhhaaaaaaaaa.....
my kaidi, write the story for PRogram Nilam till so damn FUNNY :P
cannot stop LAUGHING :D
muhhahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha.
wat he write again? i think is something lyk this:
Title: ABANG
Contents:......xxx... abang itu macam berkelakuan tidak baik. 6 tahun lepas, dia menjadi seorang yang baik hati. Namun, dia telah dilanggar oleh sebuah kereta.
OMGAWD, when i sambil salin and sambil read this, i show this to my daddy.
so damn horrible!!! :D
wakkakakkkkkakaaaaa.
stupid nya my kaidi :D

then, duty duty.
OMG, later that got LM meeting.
duno can get my ketua harian permission bo?
so...... try to get permission from them. OHYA! i can go out for 20 minutes :D
thank you :D
....xxx... the AJK IBG games for LM are all there.
i went in. so far so good. do the tomoro attendance.
then, naib pres. said some1 said you wear your badge after you came out of library... ahem.... so fast geh? how he know de wor? so curious, tambah pulak"some1 said", aiyoyor, why everything happen so fast..... WOOTSSS :D
then, i din say anything. then he say:Izit the librarians say cannot wear any other clubs badges during duty in library?....... me: emmmmm.....
LOLs, that time, i also duno wat expression shud i show it on my face? face problem..... :D
anyway, nothing serious.

IBG LM meeting dismissed. went bck duty for LPS.
shwwuuuffff... then, talk so muchys with my daddy and my son :D.....summore, with my 'future' mommi :D waklkkakkkkaaaaaaaa
reccess time for FORM1 &2.
chitchat during duty. oopppsssssssss... i think kwan li's mad.
sowiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i din meant to. btw, very sowieeeeeeeeeee...
i try not to talk so much during duty with the new and cute probatons of LPS, but they keep on playing with me. so, i also kena play with them what, since they're so cute and naughty :P
taaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa....wat GIOK again ar? and alos the IVAN c.???and others lar :D
i saw few gals probays only, they are shhoooooo queit and so gentle :D hahhaass.. truth.
i think i saw 2 gals probays oni. anyway, more boys more better :D
hahhhaaaaaaaaass..... so berat sebelah :D
kay lar... then reccess time finish, they all bak to their classes.
daddy, and my "future" mommi. talking so damn much, i go be the bulb, but still, they "lyk" dun care meee.... OMG :D lol.
me and my son, go be the bulbs, but the 2 of them still got talk got laugh.
hahhahhhhaaaaaaaa.... my "future" mommi :D
i so bored then, i go observe dady and my son's beard? lol XD
supaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUNNY:
wat i found out is: my daddy dun hav moustache, but my son gt moustache. laugh till i DROP that time :D
then, 4:45pm nida go bak home.

Hav fun in school today:)
GOOd FRRIDAY,
friday is always GOODDD :D
i like friday :)

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->