Saturday, February 19, 2011

frikayy

actually i dunwanna care about it.....but, aih..... just cannot 4get.

hospital room 313, waiting for me:P

mental problem...... can anyone help?

walking here and there just in case kena sistem dimerit.....

OMGAWD!!canot bliv this thing happened on me:???

ridiculouss!!! so unfair!!!:(

help me GOD!:'(



kay, dun talk about this... talk about my physical things:)

today ujian segak for PJ, ahmmm... my height is 164.5:)))*clapsss*

AND ALSO, my weight not so BAD:))) -49kg:D

luckily, not 50kg:)

claps claps claps.



duno why, when im in class, i oweys ahem:P

dum ddeeedum:P weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

todaiii, reccess time went kop, sedang membuat keputusan hendak nak pergi camp or NO?

fikiran keliru... i kept on thinking bout it........then bell rang, i hand the money to them......... really duno why i want to go!!!:'( ermmmmmmm,,,, told cha, that my thinking vry complicated:(

sad case.

then, physics period. I focus so much on it! really!*serious*
idk why?i think cuz exams cuming that's the reason gua........
CHEMISTRY, Miss WONG vry fierce today, and i duno wat's the reason for it......
the last bell rang, then some students cheers, Miss Wong suddenly shouted at us..... for wth???
i really dono?ahemmm,, mayb we're too noisy or wth?are we not so hyper at this age? that's no reason? so frustrated, like this is all our fault...... who cares?:P

but say truth: we r not that bad, aren't we?


school ends.
At first, i wanna go meeting for the S&G.But, hahhaah. no meeting todaii:) .then, i went library, OMG, todaii got meeting for semua sesi!!!:o idk:P
LM also got leh... confusig myself only, :'(
so kesian..... bought LM tee:) nice one
pokgai lor todaiiii:'( no$$$$$
ahahhhhhhaaaaaaaa.......who cares today's the last day :D
i mental really bermasalah.... can anyone help?????
i'm gonnna burst into PIECES!!!! i dunwan TO!!!!:'(

but i think someone else also mental ada problem.... :P
sorry to say, :D but......cheer lahh...dun oweys look at me with a sad face, i saw ur face, then i no mood liao.....:( so, cheer up:)
i oweys be there for you, i told you already:)
im oweys there for ya:) so, it's time for you to get AWAKEEE!!!!!!! MORNING:)
need me help you prepare breakfast bo? aih,, sure you din took ur breakfst.....

next, :)
bak home.... love my car:)
taaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... IM BACK:)
miss me leh? my darling....spoty!!!!

HAIH....exam cumingg again though.
pity on us leh, pihak sekolah, dun giv us so many pressure!!!!!:'(

me:)

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->