Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2011

timetime'dun'goaway,
staywithmetill'notherday(:

sekelip mata,February sudah datang!
so fast, so dead, so bye!
im in form4 this year, sure lots of pressure handle all kinds of stuffs.
wat can i do? but amen O, Lord!
hahahha...im exercising my spirit though;
today, i get my dream car, as long as i hav my driving license, i sure go round the world with my queen(: peeeeeeeeppss!!!
i love you, QUEEN!

nowadays,daddy&mommy keep on mumbling there&here...
if i din do my duty, mom sure will shout at me...
and i couldn't shout back to her, coz "you should honour ur parents"
and of coz this is non of the reason above.
it's bcoz i gt sorethroat, can't yell!!!
:(badly, i had sorethroat during CNY!!!
UNLUCKY!!!!!:(

ok then, nida go out for sum familiieee activity!buhbai

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->