Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I reached my GOAL:))

I am so proud 'o myself:)
say dat im PRO man!
I'll show you^^
I finally reached my GOAL!!!!!
ie. 1000 fwenniesss on Facebook:)
*cheers* for me! ^^
I'm so--- SUPER PRO
I LOVE MYSELF

today, din talk much in school. I think I just open my mouth below 10 times.sort 'of bad, cause when I talk, the *ahem* in my mouth keep on producing in my throat:( too bad for this and so wat-tat! like vomit jyek!:(
I also dunwan this to happen gehhh!
But, how? already happened:(
sad case lorr. no choice..the will of my Jesus:)
hahahhahahahhhhh...^^

Yesterday have fun with my darling at Tropicana City MAll.
Went cinema for Great day:) peeeppss.. little bit terharu:(
I just realized that>>>
Tropicana City SO SUPERRRR SMALLLLLLLLLLL...
TINY pieces... and OMG!
cannot TAHAN *bth*!
too small to shop, too small to walk, too small to breath, too small to watch, too small to kill, too small to survive, too small to yell, too small to duhhhh!!!
LOL(; wateva it is> the main point: TOO SMALL

darling's kai didi.. is kinda..*ahem*
sorrriieee...but funny lah...
wat i know all about TRoPicana City is:
Once you saw a person, few seconds later you will meet back that person again and again and again and again and again................Non-stoppable! for REAL
*crapsss*

So tired after walking round and round with my darling:) hahahahhaaa. After that, went darling's house to bring her back home SAFELY:)*lols*
dunno this saturday outing success nor?
Hope Alaythia can go... teeeheeeeeeeeee(;
We decided go Sunway skating.

Then, today Sarah(KT 4S4) say wanna had a partyat either MID VALLEY, ONE U or Sunway.
sudah*BOM* too many appointments for me(;
blerkkk... so *perasan* ahahhahhh... ....
Kay liao.. dunno how do my ADDMATHs; sufferiing:( so badly!T^^^T
Sherayn:)

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->