Wednesday, February 9, 2011

8FEB2011

It's a fun day, I think!
kena spotcheck today, for being LATE to school.
first time LATE to school leh..... and also first time in this year kena SPOTCHECK.
OMG! The prefect go rampas my small cacat mirror!
Mirror also kena rampaas???wth?
Luckily,I din wear ankle socks. If not, sure nida buy that UGLY+LONG SOCKS!
So, disgusting! Rmb last year, buy that pair of CHS socks, need to wear till damn HIGH leh!!!!!toooooo horrible!cannot stand it! aiksss...!!!!!!!!!
Limserkian, I think she's not so BAD also today.........:)duno why?izit bcuz
I clip up my hair neatly liao lorrr... no worries:)
Joyce, din came up on that situation. I saw one guy's CD kena rampas by the prefect. Sommore, a prefect arrived LATE to school. He is NOT GIVING US A PROPRIATE ATTITUDE:D
teeeeeeeeehheeeeeeeeeee:P
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!:)
This first SPOTCHECK IN THIS 2011, i won't forget it.........such memorable memories:)
*crapsssssssssss*:P
really gud memories:) tahhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
I won't forget it:)

OMGawd, today's my neighbour classmate birthday! idk???!!!!
I still Don't Know?:o
gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat shud I do?:P
How shud I do?* ahem*
Greeet her here larrr.....
happybirthday!^^

Today,very sot larr!!!laugh till I DROP!!!!!!XD
cannot control de lar.........tahhahahahhahahahahhahHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
It's begin with:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
she wrote a letter to him,he get dat letter; he tried to read dat letter, but 2 guys at the back take it;now's the time for him to read dat letter; he read and read......... then, he got stunned at the window for bbrp minutes; .......but he did not reply dat letter YET/
The contents are like: HALOO, nice to meet you, i''m a gal, and i'll be the one who wrote the letters to you till the end of this week.... Wat's your interest? Wat's your birthdate?(ni de shen ri ri qi shi ji how?)-in CHINESE. Wat's your hobby? I know these questions are so 'STUPID', but this is how we know each other well:) ;(wo qi dai ni de hui xing.....-CHINESE. It means: I will wait for your reply......*ahem**ahem*>>>>>>>>>>>the gal who wrote this letter.-
ahahahhahhhhhh..did you laugh? so terribly TERRIBBBLEEE!!!!!!
I laugh till NON-STOP!!!!!OMGawd!:D
so FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot stop thinking bout it!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHHAHHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH:)
kay, going to my show!:)


The sentence: "I will wait for your reply", SO dAMn FUNNY!, right, dUNNY?

sherayn:)

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->