Thursday, February 10, 2011

LAN,J

my luck for today, damn cham lar...
Kena call by Cik AISHAH,to read out the paragraph. This time not dat 'cham'.
But that LAN also kol me stand up and read the paragraph.. summore, that LAN say: "trembling"!!ass her! i alrdy sakit; throat pain till want to die liaaooo... she say my voice trembles. SOHAI lar!!!!!F her lan!LAN!!!
Tremble? cannot ar? SO pandang rendah terhadap student kamu ni. Bagaimana kamu, LAN boleh menjadi guru? takda berpendidikan!GODOWN LAH, ass!
How you bcum a SO-NOT-PROFEESSIONNALLL teacher! BUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
GODOWN LAR, go drink your milk! F you!
LANBEISI! say me,I say you back. One day, im gonna SUE you!MAHKAMAH meet there!.... asshole!
wait for my lawyer larrr...saupeeiiii!XP
cannot tahan lagi!!!!!I won't let you act so free as you want! Ass teacher!

Someday gonna KICK you off!LAN.J
tore up all your stuffs. Ass!
go toilet wash clean your ass lar!
go eat your shit & smelly da bian. pi gu
BULLSHIT!
HATE you lar....so 'ling ren tao yan' VERYYYVERYVERYVERY USELESSS,go read your books lar, baby LAN!
your teacher din teach you meh? sohai!
GO DIE, GO HELL!

NO saliva to say bad bout LAN, wasting my saliva. wasting my PRECIOUS TIME!
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
WHACK YOU UP!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->