Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TUES-DAY

*speechless* for today's after all.
all begins at early in the morning....
im so "duno" listening to all of my fwens murmuring about each other...
im so happy that im not happy...
im so tired that im not tired at all...
i feel so confused when im supposed to be a peace-maker btwn my fwens...
i juz can't get it why they make me feel so CONFUSED!
SUPEERRRRR SUPER SUPEEER CONFUSED!:(
but, i won't cry that easily lar.... juz dun get it, why they can't be together every second:P
stay cool!? okay?
i want to cool down geh.... but, in this situation, no time for me to cool down!!!!!!!!!:/

don't easily get nto something that the something will make me even more confusing:/
haih, no way, you all kept on telling me the stuffs that i did't get involved IN:(
so sad for them....... :(
haih, why can't they stay PEACE:)
PEACE ROCKSS!!!!!!!!! why they dun like peace?:/
i want they all to LIKE PEACE:)
smileX)

i so curious about them, dunno why?:/ perhaps it's my own thinking lar. i think they really want to break up after all.... :/ *ahem*
one side told me the other side negative stuffs; the other side told me the first side negative stuffs.....
wat about me? :/ i also dunno wat happened gehhh... im not in that situation after alll?
im here for you all anyway.... but don't so serious..... can or not? i really dunwan bad things happen........................... haih....i also no time to make you alll calm down, exams around the corner.... im no selfish; im trying to get all the things that supposed to be and not supposed to be happen.

SO, as a friend of yours: I really dun like to see you all fighting against each other, or saying bad words abouteach other in very serious...
not to say that you can't say other ppl's bad words, but not too over......
*ahem* in this case, im serious. so dun play play with me.....:/
I REALLY DON't LIKE PEOPLE BREAK UP WITH FRIENDS.
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER. i dun wanna loose one of my fwen...............:(

In the cuming days, i hope you all be friend lar.......... no lie!

me:/
2mr will be fine:)
smile:)
*giggles*

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->