Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my,my,my...

aih, i feel so kesian, when i think of this. i'm not so good in my memory. but, i think the thing is like this:
that day, my daddy came back home, and he keep on taking care of his new fish pond and the fishes inside there. While, my momwi was talking to the television, saying "why you do like that...", some sort of things. My sista keep using the laptop, from morning till now, listening to her KOREAN star's songs. then, boyboy keep on talking to the dead animal (his dead fish and ants...)OMGawd,wat's happening to my family???

I can just sit there and watch them doing their things...
so pity, i said to myself... not understanding a single thing! why am i here??? can't understand! i feel so pity for myself; for my whole life. that feeling you all won't know.):aih, such pity thing!

No comments:

!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001 -->